Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Central Ohio Wx Goes Social!

Did you know we are under a Red Flag Warning today for dangerous burning conditions? You didn't? Oh, probably because you come to this site for all of your weather content, right? Right. Well now you can fallow Central Ohio Weather on Twitter for instant weather updates!



Why Twitter? Because it's a great platform for getting short messages across to everyone that follows us. It's easy to convey DON'T BURN YOUR YARD WASTE with a couple lines on a Tweet than a whole blog post!

This doesn't mean I'll be blogging less. If anything this ensures I'm able to get my thoughts out there more frequently, and gives us all a chance to interact about the weather more.

I've been excited about this idea for a while and I'm glad to finally get this off the ground. So PLEASE, follow me on Twitter and lets start getting nerdy about the weather together.


Go ahead!! Click above and follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment