Monday, March 13, 2017

Maybe an Inch Or Two

I put off as long as I could posting predictions for tonight in to tomorrow because I just couldn't believe how sold the models were on a dry slot forming directly over Central Ohio.

Then again it shouldn't surprise me. We've missed out on everything else this winter. Why not this storm, too?

Pay no attention to the actual totals on this model, this is what the HRRR has been depicting for several hours now:
That's right. A monster dry wedge right up the US23 corridor. If you believe the HRRR, that means by daybreak tomorrow we would barely have a dusting. 

I believe we will wake up with half an inch across all Central Ohio counties, and accumulate another half an inch during the day tomorrow. I don't think this will be a serious event for us at all. Some schools may delay or close tomorrow in the more rural areas, but this Winter Weather Advisory they have for points along and north of I-70 seems overdone to me.

Feel free to post pictures and snow reports as it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment